Cyprus Citizenship by Investment – Invest €2 million and get a European passport in 6 months.
Unique advantages of the Cyprus citizenship investment programme:
- After 3 years the investor is able to reclaim the investment i.e. there is no gift or donation to the government.
- No requirement to reside in Cyprus either before, during or after the approval of the citizenship application
- 6 months approval period
- The citizenship is granted to the whole family – husband, wife and all financially dependent children up to the age of 28
- Dual-citizenship permitted, and not declared to home country
- Having full EU rights: freedom to reside, work, study and travel.
- Visa free travel to 157 countries worldwide.
- No requirement to learn the local language.
Get a European passport – The PROCESS
- A1 Investment in real estate (residential or commercial), land development or infrastructure projects.
- A2 Purchase, creation or participation in Cypriot businesses or companies. Any such business or company should have a tangible presence in Cyprus and employ at least five (5) Cypriot citizens.
- A3 Deposits in Cypriot banks for 3 years,
- A4 Investment in government bonds of for 3 years.
- A5 Investment in financial assets of Cypriot companies or Cypriot organizations (bonds/ securities/ debentures registered and issued in the Republic of Cyprus).
- Note: If you have made an investment in Cyprus, 3 years prior to the submission of the application, this can be aggregated into the existing investment.
- Copy of passport
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Marriage Certificate
- Certificate of criminal record
- Two passport size photographs
- Curriculum Vitae of applicant
The time frame from the date of submission to the date for the completion of the process is 6 months.